Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What is God's Plan For Me as a Wife? (Part 2)

So when the woman say that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate.
Genesis 3:6

Is my life setting a godly example to my husband, children, and friends?

By my words or example, do I ever encourage others to act in a way that is contrary to the Word of God?

Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.
Ephesians 5:24

Do I respond to my husband's leadership in the same way that the church is to respond to Christ as its head?

Am I submissive to my husband in my actions, as well as in my attitude?

Does my response to my husband demonstrate to the world the beauty and blessings of submissions to Christ?




Biblical Portrait of Womanhood
Nancy Leigh DeMoss

No comments:

Post a Comment