Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Why Was I Created As A Woman, Part 3

For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man.  I Corinthians 11:7

In the way I talk to and about men, do I show their God-created worth and value?

Am I a responder (rather than an initiator) in my relationship with men?

Do I make it easy for men to fulfill their God-given calling to lead in the home, the church, and society?

Do I respond to men in ways that communicate appropriate respect and affirmation of their manhood?

Do I seek to protect and preserve God-created distinctions between men and woman in the way I conduct myself, in my dress, and in my various roles as a woman?




Biblical Portrait of Womanhood,
Nancy Leigh DeMoss

No comments:

Post a Comment