Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What is God's Plan For Me as a Wife?

The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.
Pr. 31:11

Can my husband trust me to walk with God on a consistent basis and to respond to life's circumstances with praise, gratitude, and faith?

Can my husband trust me to be loyal and morally faithful to him?

Am I completely trustworthy in every area of my life--in my relationships with other men?  in my spending habits?  in the way I talk about my husband to others?

She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.
Pr. 31:12

Am I committed to support my husband in every way possible and to always act in his best interests?

Does my husband know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am committed to him for life, no matter what?

Am I committed unconditionally to bless and serve my husband?




Biblical Portrait of Womanhood
Nancy Leigh DeMoss

No comments:

Post a Comment