Save Money on Medical Needs
- Use a flexible spending account or cafeteria plan, so you can pay out-of-pocket medical expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Ask your doctor to prescribe generic medication.
- Buy generic medication at Walmart or Target. They have a lot of different medications available for $4.
Saving Money on Clothing
- Limit clothes shopping.
- Shop at thrift stores.
- Shop garage sales.
- Sew, using discount fabric (easy to find at garage sales).
- Change into play clothes after school to keep good clothes looking nice.