Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet Megan

Megan, Sable & Gracie
December 2008

In celebration of her 18th birthday, this post is dedicated to Megan Reiden. About 2 years ago, our family joined a church where she was already a member. Megan has a childlike innocence about her and very sweet spirit. I do realize that Jesus Christ is our ultimate example, but I also think I can learn a lot from Megan. She is a wonderful example of Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. She loves unconditionally. She always has a smile on her face...and loves to laugh. She is patient and content. She is gentle and kind. She notices when others need help and is quick to offer a hand. She is thoughtful and compassionate. She is faithful to tell the story of "Old Yeller" every Sunday; but no one ever tires of hearing it. It has truly been a privilege to know Megan. I hope I'm around to see what the Lord has in store for her in the years to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN! I pray you will be loved as you have loved.

2 comments:

  1. how wonderful. i can't wait to meet all of these people in October! Megan sounds so sweet! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.Missy I think this is so sweet. I love Megan so much and I know you do too. Talk to you later, Sable

    ReplyDelete