In the exciting world of science and God's creation, textbooks and tests have their place. But sometimes children need to see the wonders of science demonstrated in real life to fully grasp how science works and how amazing our Creator truly is.
Can you tell if an egg is raw or not by the way it spins? Can water boil in a paper cup? What is a centripetal force? If you don't know the answers, you'd better find out fast--because your children are about to learn all that and more!
Recommended for ages 6-14.
Titles in this series:
- Motion: Discovering the Laws of Gravity and Motion
- Simple Machines, Sounds, and Weather
- Magnetism, Electricity, and Engineering
- Chemistry, States of Matter, and Life Sciences
- Air and Flight
- Water, Space, and the Solar System