1. "For this I was born and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth." John 18:37
2. "The reason the Son of God was to destroy the works of the devil." 1 John 3:8, Hebrews 2:14-15
3. "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick; I came not to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17
4. "The Son of man came to seek and to save the lost." Luke 19:10
5. "The Son of man came not to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." Mark 10:45
6. "God sent forth his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons." Galatians 4:5
Click here to read the remaining six reasons for Christmas.