Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blessed Redeemer

REMEMBER TO TURN OFF THE PLAYER BELOW




The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exo 15:2 

"For this I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations, and sing praises to your name. 2Sa 22:50 

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. Psa 19:14

I will thank you forever, because you have done it. I will wait for your name, for it is good, in the presence of the godly. Psa 52:9 

whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. Rom 3:25

For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2Co 5:21 

 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth. Eph 1:7-10 

And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him. Col 2:13-15  

And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 
Heb 10:11  And every priest stands daily at his service, offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet. For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified. Heb 10:10-14  


No comments:

Post a Comment