Finding a mentor sounds like a good idea, but where do you start? And how do you become a mentor? Here are some practical approaches to teaching and sharing your life.
- As older women, we’re supposed to be modeling the beauty of a life that’s lived under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Mentoring takes place in the context of everyday life:
- You’re there.
- You’re with them.
- You observe.
- You walk with them through life.
- You deal with issues as they arise.
- You look for teachable moments.
- You give friendship, counsel, encouragement, and exhortation.