Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Gracielou!!!

Yesterday was Gracie's birthday. I can hardly believe my baby girl is already nine years old. What a joy it has been to watch her grow with each passing year. My prayer for her is that the Lord would draw her to Him & her life would bring glory to God. My heart is so full, my cup runneth over. Oh, how blessed I am to be her mother. Thank you Father for this precious gift you have given us. I pray Lord that you would lead and guide us as her parents. What a privelege it is that you would give us that responsibility. Thank you Lord. Amen


...the God of love and peace will be with you.
2Cor 13:11

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psalm 127:3

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above...
James 1:17





Cartoon Gracie, 2008



Gracie, 2008


Gracie, 2007



Gracie, 2006


Gracie, 2005



Gracie, 2004



Gracie, 2003



Gracie, 2002



Gracie, 2001




Gracie, 2000



2 comments:

  1. aw, happy birthday, gracie. these are cute pictures! i can't wait to see ya'll this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to sweet Gracie. Thanks for sharing pictures!

    ReplyDelete